Indian Coast Guard has issued a latest notification for Indian Coast Guard Sarkari Naukri 2019. Applications are Invited for the post of Cook and Steward. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
Indian Coast Guard Sarkari Naukri 2019
Last Date 10 June
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Cook and Steward|
- The candidates must have passed 10TH or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
“8160973686” SEND “HI” FOR GETTING FREE SARKARI NAUKRI ALERT ON WHATSAPP.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
- As per rules Indian Coast Guard notification 2019.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Indian Coast Guard, 118, Golfa Devi Temple Rd, Koliwada, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400030”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 10.06.2019
|| Official Links For Coast Guard ||
Notification & Application form: Click Here